8-10 September, Saint-Petersburg
- Any and all persons, who have registered as visitors, agree with these Rules and undertake to respect them.
- A professional visitor shall be considered to be any business owner, individual entrepreneur, officer, manager, administrator, specialist, other representative of foreign and national core companies and enterprises, public authorities, associations and alliances visiting the Exhibition in order to achieve business and professional goals.
To confirm the professional status of a visitor the Coordinator of the Exhibition may request him/her to produce a confirmation document: business card, power of attorney, official letter of the organization represented, certificate of employment or any other document proving the professional status of the visitor.
- Access to the exhibition is granted based on a badge. Such badge is valid for the entire duration of the exhibition.
To get your badge, please apply to the exhibition’s registration desk. The badge will be provided in exchange for your invitation ticket which needs to be manually printed from the web site once you have completed the visitor registration procedure on the exhibition's web site. Alternatively, you can receive your badge in exchange for a visitor application form filled in at the exhibition's registration desk. Filling in a visitor application form is mandatory for receiving a badge.
- The right of free access to the Exhibition in the days determined by the Coordinator shall be also granted to students of specialized higher education institutions. The aforementioned persons shall access the Exhibition only when accompanied by a teacher and in accordance with the list of students officially certified by the administration of the respective higher education institution. The list shall be agreed with the Coordinator at least two weeks before the Exhibition opening date.
- Any transfer or sale of electronic tickets, invitation tickets and visitor badges to third parties shall be prohibited. The Coordinator of the Exhibition may check the conformity of the name indicated on a badge to the visitor’s name; for these purposes the Coordinator may request a visitor of the Exhibition to produce an identification document.
- In the exhibition complex territory, visitors are not allowed to distribute any promotion and information products, organize presentations, demonstrations, agitations and any similar events and actions without written consent of the Coordinator.
It shall be prohibited to appear in the exhibition complex territory in such a condition and to have a look, which do not conform to the business nature of the Exhibition and generally accepted morals, as well as perform any actions disturbing the public order.
- In case of the violation of the present Rules, the Coordinator of the Exhibition may refuse the access to the Exhibition territory to a violator or demand this person to leave the aforementioned territory without any refund.
Within the territory of IV Global Fishery Forum & Seafood Expo Russia 2021 in Expoforum EC will be implemented strict safety measures aimed at fighting the spread of COVID-19 infection.
All categories of the participants (Organizers, Exhibitors, Delegates, Media, Personnel) will be able to enter the event only having negative Covid-19 PCR analyses results (method of polymerase chain reaction) made no earlier than 72 hours before coming to event or certificate of full vaccination cycle.
In case person lacks vaccination certificate or PCR analyses is positive, he or she will be not allowed to visit the event.
All these documents should always be in possession in case controlling authority wants to check it.
During the whole period of the event all guests must observe safety measures, use protection equipment (respiratory mask, gloves, sanitizers) and reduce personal contacts: keep social distance, avoid handshakes.
All food degustation within the event territory is strictly prohibited. All meal should be taken in specially designated areas only.
After the event will be closed all exhibited fish and seafood samples should be hand over to organizers for further utilization.
Observance of all safety measures is a must for all participants of the event.